Saturday, August 6, 2011

What are you wearing?



Nearing the end of winter I always seem to find myself staring into the very depth of my closet finding immense amounts of black, greys and browns that winter has left behind. This ofcourse is “ghastly” as one major factor contributing to spring/summer is (surprise, surprise) “colour” which was apparent in this years Rosemount Australian Fashion Week. 
After attending RAFW I was so inspired I had to spring clean my closet. 
This season it’s all about classic raw pieces complimented by neon bright colours and contrasting prints. White was evident throughout designer’s collections as well as shades of yellows orange and blues. 70’s inspired silhouettes swept the catwalk complimented by floral and Tye-dyed fabric. Who wants a holiday? I do.

So…. Amongst all the incredibly influential Australian Designers, who will be invited into my closet?

In no particular order…

MANNING CARTELL



Images: russhmagazine.com


Image: Six 6 Photography





Image: breakfastwithaudrey.com


ALICE MCCALL



Images: breakfastwithaudrey.com


LISA HO



Images: instylemag


and for the MEN.......




Images: limedrop,com





This has been a stereotyped closet installment on "what are you wearing this season?"

No comments:

Post a Comment