Friday, August 5, 2011

Height In The Spring Time



This Spring Summer heels have never been cheekier with shoes doing what they do best by upping the stakes and making an extreme statement. This season our inspirational designers took to stage with heels and wedges averaging 5.5inches with some scaling up to 7.5inches tall. Wooden platforms were a common occurrence accompanied by organic unfinished touches adding rawness. Shades of blues, reds, pinks and greens glided along the catwalk ever so effortlessly.

FENDI 

LANVIN

LOUIS VUITTON
MIU MIU

BALENCIAGA

PRADA


 
My question today is where can penniless people buy designer inspired shoes at an affordable price? I have done my research and selected my top pics for this Spring Summer UNDER $200. Enjoy ….




DIAVOLINA - Bambi Luggage Calf - $189.95

DIAVOLINA - Passion Hot Pink Suede - $179.95


TONY BIANCO - Fairfax -$179.95


TONY BIANCO - Frame - $179.95

WITCHERY - Cork Wedge - $149.95
 

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I just came across your blog through Ifb and I like it...check out mine and let me know if you would like us to follow each other :)

    XO
    http://paintthetownfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete